Nuvalence Corporate Recruiter
As a corporate recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to attract and help retain high performing talent at all levels for Nuvalence. You will work closely with the firm’s partners and operations staff to craft a talent strategy that meets the needs of our growing business. As a new company, a key part of this role involves creating and fostering a company brand and reputation that is appealing to the types of candidates that we expect to attract. You’ll be expected to have a pulse on company dynamics and help shape and define our culture.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Creation, ownership and execution of the company talent strategy while adjusting as needed based upon growth
- Directly sourcing talent from a variety of places including job boards, career fairs, social media etc.
- Help refine an efficient screening and interview process which helps the firm quickly identify and acquire top talent
- Identify candidate profiles who are both technical and cultural fits for the company
- Manage future internship programs and college recruiting initiatives
- Build a local presence in partner-defined target markets (e.g. Michigan / Detroit) by executing on staffing for a key client and creating the foundation for a future Nuvalence office in that target market
- Create and manage relationships with external recruiting agencies/firms (where approved and appropriate)
- Be a key advisor to the partners and operations staff on general HR activities including compensation plans, performance management, company policies and organizational structure
- Proven ability to directly source and acquire technical talent across geographies (NYC in particular)