ALL JOBS /
Everyone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world’s most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
As a Principal Architect, you will make intuitive high level decisions for the development of several high stakes complex enterprise projects with our clients. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You are also a fearless technical leader who can lead the discussion in a room with other technologists and can negotiate the outcome.
Nuvalence LLC, located and the offered position being in Troy, New York (Rensselaer County), is searching for a Principal Architect.
- Lead technical strategy for key Nuvalence clients.
- Participate in defining firmwide software and architecture strategy.
- Translate business requirements into technical design and architecture.
- Hire and grow a team of senior technologists and architects for key Nuvalence accounts.
- Apply deep understanding of distributed systems.
- Apply machine learning and Artificial Intelligence systems to real-world business problems.
- Create automation systems for testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science or a closely related academic field.
Experience Requirements: Sixty months’ experience as Software Engineer, Systems Engineer or Software Architect.
Special skills: Experience in cloud computing, with a particular emphasis on Kubernetes technology.
Travel Requirements: Up to twenty percent (20%), domestic only. Corporate headquarters is in Troy, New York. Employee has the option of working from home (anywhere in the United States) or from Employer's worksite.
Salary Transparency (For US based employees only)
- Principal Compensation Bands
- $210k – $313k USD yearly base