Principal Product Manager
Principal Product Manager
Who We Are:
Nuvalence is a next-generation consulting firm helping organizations across all industries design and build best-in-class digital platforms and products. Operating as a strategic partner to clients, we find ways to accelerate innovation by leveraging our technical expertise, strong experience in commercial software design and engineering, AI, and cloud-native practices. Deploying a product-driven approach, we create software solutions that make an impact, empowering our clients to succeed in the digital era and achieve their most ambitious business goals. Nuvalence is a remote-first workforce united by our drive to help solve the world’s most important challenges through impactful software solutions. Our growing team of over 150 developers, designers, product managers, and operations specialists – we hire the best people regardless of where they live, so long as they’re willing to work Eastern Standard Time Zone hours.
As a Nuvalence Principal Product Manager, you will:
- Own the vision and strategy for products on behalf of our clients
- Define the product roadmap, and deliver clear requirements that designers and engineers will use to bring your vision to life
- Conduct customer research, monitor and respond to feedback and metrics, and continuously drive improvements to the customer experience
- Drive day to day execution and delivery with constant re-prioritization and adjustments being made along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 10+ years of equivalent professional experience as a product manager delivering commercial-grade software products and services
- Experience delivering software products and services targeted at highly technical audiences (i.e. software developers)
- 10+ years of experience working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver products/service
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional requirements, launching new products/features, conducting customer research and/or facilitating user testing
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to make recommendations and measure success
- Background as a software engineer is a big plus
Across all of our roles, we look for folks who match the following general profile:
- Passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market.
- Deeply technical and constantly in a state of learning.
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a variety of audiences including developers, clients, customers, partners and executives.
- Fearless in getting “hands-on” with technology and execution.
- Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes.
- Deep understanding and interest in cloud and distributed systems architectures.
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a drive for clarity.
DEI at Nuvalence:
Our mission is to be champions of a positive culture, embracing an inclusive workplace that promotes equity and values diversity. We support this mission by:
- Investing in and committing to company-wide OKRs that measure DEI progress over time
- Bringing visibility to DEI initiatives through education, advocacy, and recruiting
- Raising awareness about conscious and unconscious bias, and working towards acknowledging bias and reducing its impact
- Making Nuvalence the obvious career choice for technically minded people with diverse perspectives
- Enabling our employees to work with each other as their true selves in an inclusive, comfortable, respectful, and supportive way.
- Weekly DEI working group sessions
- Company ERGs (employee resource groups) and Allies who are passionate in supporting the group members in creating an educated, supportive and inclusive culture.
We’re a dynamic work environment with great benefits including:
- 3% 401K company contribution; 100% vested after 90 days
- Extensive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous remote work stipend for what you need to be successful
- Nuvalence has AWS & GCP partnerships, and we cover trainings and certifications for all employees
- We’re focused on employee growth by providing multiple resources for continuous learning
- Flexible PTO (we have a 3 week minimum policy in fact!) + company paid holidays
- Bi-annual company parties: NYC, Toronto, and more to come!
- Monthly Virtual Team Building Events including: Cooking classes, yoga classes, virtual escape rooms, etc.
- FSA & HRA Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) : Employer-funded health benefit plan that reimburses employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- FSA Health Care and FSA Dependent Care : Employee-funded accounts used to pay for eligible health and dependent care services.
- Internal learning through bi-weekly knowledge sharing sessions held by our own employees
Salary Transparency (For US based employees only)
- Principal Compensation Bands:
- $215k – $313K USD yearly base