Strategic Account Executive – Mobility/Automotive
Strategic Account Executive – Mobility/Automotive
Who We Are:
Nuvalence is a next-generation consulting firm helping organizations across all industries design and build best-in-class digital platforms and products. Operating as a strategic partner to clients, we find ways to accelerate innovation by leveraging our technical expertise, strong experience in commercial software engineering, and cloud-native practices. Deploying a product-driven approach, we create software solutions that make a transformative impact, empowering our clients to succeed in the digital era and achieve their most ambitious business goals. Nuvalence has a remote-first workforce of over 175 developers, designers, product managers, and operations specialists across three countries, united by our drive to help solve the world’s most important challenges – we hire the best people regardless of where they live, so long as they’re willing to work Eastern Standard Time Zone hours.
About The Role:
As a Mobility Sector Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will be responsible for end-to-end acquisition of new, large accounts in automotive, transportation, smart city, and other related industries. You should be able to understand a prospect’s business needs and goals, identify a path to aligning Nuvalence’s capabilities with those needs and goals, and drive the relationship to deal win/closure. As a successful SAE, you should be able to adequately track the “pulse” of the mobility sector, research prospects, and speak intelligently with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
As a Nuvalence Strategic Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to identify, target, and engage high-potential prospects within the mobility sector, including automotive, transportation, and smart city clients.
- Navigate complex sales cycles, negotiate contracts, and close deals to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities by conducting market research, networking, attending industry events, and utilizing various prospecting tools.
- Leverage your knowledge of digital products and platforms in the mobility sector to identify client pain points, emerging trends, and regulatory changes, effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders within prospective and existing clients in the mobility sector.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including technical experts and product managers, to develop customized proposals and present tailored solutions that address client needs in the mobility industry.
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including leads, opportunities, contacts, and account information in the CRM system.
- Stay current with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the mobility sector to maintain a competitive edge and provide valuable insights to clients and internal teams.
- Work closely with clients to understand their strategic goals and develop long-term partnerships in the mobility industry.
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities to expand existing accounts and drive additional revenue.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record as an Account Executive/Sales Representative, preferably selling custom application development/professional services within the mobility sector.
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding sales targets in a B2B professional services environment.
- Strong understanding of digital products and platforms, and their application within the mobility sector, including connected vehicles, transportation infrastructure, and smart mobility services.
- Familiarity with mobility industry regulations, standards, and emerging trends.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and persuade C-level executives.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles, negotiate contracts, and navigate challenging client situations.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and results-driven, with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving success.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales tools for tracking, forecasting, and managing sales activities.
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings, conferences, and other networking events.
- Passion for innovation and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the mobility sector.
Across all of our roles, we’re looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market
- Deeply technical and constantly in a state of learning
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a variety of audiences including developers, clients, customers, partners and executives
- Fearless in getting “hands-on” with technology and execution
- Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes
- Deep understanding and interest in cloud and distributed systems architectures
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a drive for clarity
- Experience leading and growing technical talent (for software engineering managers)
We’re a dynamic work environment with great benefits including:
- 3% 401K company contribution; 100% vested after 90 days
- Extensive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous remote work stipend for what you need to be successful
- Nuvalence has AWS & GCP partnerships, and we cover trainings and certifications for all employees
- We’re focused on employee growth by providing multiple resources for continuous learning
- Flexible PTO (we have a 3 week minimum policy in fact!) + company paid holidays
- Bi-annual company parties: NYC, Toronto, and more to come!
- Monthly Virtual Team Building Events including: Cooking classes, yoga classes, virtual escape rooms, etc.
- FSA & HRA Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) : Employer-funded health benefit plan that reimburses employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- FSA Health Care and FSA Dependent Care : Employee-funded accounts used to pay for eligible health and dependent care services.
- Internal learning through bi-weekly knowledge sharing sessions held by our own employees
DEI at Nuvalence:
Our mission is to be champions of a positive culture, embracing an inclusive workplace that promotes equity and values diversity. We support this mission by:
- Investing in and committing to company-wide OKRs that measure DEI progress over time
- Bringing visibility to DEI initiatives through education, advocacy, and recruiting
- Raising awareness about conscious and unconscious bias, and working towards acknowledging bias and reducing its impact
- Making Nuvalence the obvious career choice for technically minded people with diverse perspectives
- Enabling our employees to work with each other as their true selves in an inclusive, comfortable, respectful, and supportive way.
- Weekly DEI working group sessions
- Company ERGs (employee resource groups) and Allies who are passionate in supporting the group members in creating an educated, supportive and inclusive culture.
Salary Transparency (For US based employees only):
These are approximate ranges; salary will be reflective of experience against job requirements.
- Compensation Bands:
- Major metro: $83K – $200K USD yearly base
- Secondary metro: $70K – $200K USD yearly base